Evening Shift Service Valet
$11.00 – $15.00
Are you interested in a part-time opportunity to earn extra income in the evenings? If so, Valet Living has multiple openings for part-time Service Valets in your area. Grow as we grow and take your career to new heights!
Earn up to $11/hr. with a small vehicle and $15/hr. with an open-bed pickup truck.
Benefits offered to our part-time associates include:
• Tuition reimbursement
• Referral bonus program
• Rewards and recognition program
• Perks discount program
• Associate Assistance Program
We're offering a $600 sign-on bonus in Bee Cave, TX!
As a Service Valet, you will be responsible for nightly door-to-door collection of trash and recycling items within assigned apartment communities.
Some more reasons to work for us...
• You'll get paid to get fit! Our Service Valets actively walk and climb stairs on a nightly basis as part of their job.
• You'll have the independence and autonomy to complete your work.
• You'll get satisfaction in delighting residents and property managers.
• You'll be contributing to a green environment.
• Valid driver’s license and auto insurance (must be listed as driver on policy)
• Must have an open-bed pickup truck to transport trash from door to property compactor, if applicable. When completing your application, you will be asked if you own a pickup truck. Based on your response, your application will be considered for appropriate opportunities.
• Must have a smart phone with a data plan.
• Collect trash and recycling door to door within an assigned apartment community and transfer to the trash compactor onsite.
• Inspect and maintain trash compactors, hallways, stairs, and floors in accordance with Valet Living standards.
• Document and report daily all property and resident non-compliance and compactor arrival/departures.
• Adhere to company code of conduct and quality standards on service, timeliness, privacy, safety, monitoring, and reporting.
• Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to climb stairs and walk distances.
10-15 hours per week, typically starting at 8pm with Friday and Saturday off.
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five-nights-a-week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check.
Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.